EXCLUSIVE HELPLINE NUMBER : +91 7998030323
Lalbaba College Admission
- Admission system will re-open on Aug 18, 2016 for new REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
- Few seats remaining vacant will be filled up through this system
- Willing candidates for admission to 1st Year Undergraduate Classes in these vacant seats are required to register their names online on payment of a Registration Fee of Rs. 150 + Bank Charges are to be paid on August 19, 2016 over online or offline system of payment.
- All Candidates are to register a fresh for availing this opportunity
- Candidates already registered with the system will also require to register again
- Candidates who are previously selected for admission, but not secured their seats by payment of relevant fees may now register themselves afresh to get a chance of being admitted
- The candidates are required to use this REGISTRATION NUMBER for LOG IN. The REGISTRATION NUMBER will be the User Id and the DATE OF BIRTH of the candidate will be the PASSWORD.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO ENTER ALL DATA CAREFULLY AND CORRECTLY. The college and the Online Admission System Provider will not, in any case be liable for any wrong entry, erratically provided information and the admission will be cancelled and the submitted fees will be forfeited.
- FEES ONCE PAID CANNOT BE REFUNDED AT ANY CASE.
- Admission list will be published on August 20, 2016 .
- Names of candidates appearing in the Admission List may get themselves admitted on payment of requisite fees on August 20, 2016 to August 22, 2016 at 3:30 PM over online or offline system of payment.
The Schedule for Verification of Documents
Documents required :
- A downloaded hard (print) signed copy of your filled in Admission Form with stamp sized photo pasted over it
- Two recent passport sized Photograph
- Self-attested photo copies of both side Marksheets of all previous examinations passed
- Self-attested photo copy of birth certificate or suitable proof of age in the form of Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent
- Self-attested photo copy of Caste Certificate for applicants of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Castes
- Self-attested photo copy of Registration Certificate for candidates who are already registered with the Calcutta University
- Self-attested photo copy of Migration Certificate for candidates coming from institutions/boards outside West Bengal
Verification Date For Special Merit List 4th :
- 20th Aug at 10:30 AM -- All (Hons)+(Gen)
Verification Date For Special Merit List 5th :
- 26th Aug at 10:30 AM -- All (Hons)+(Gen)
Best Browser for use Firefox or Chrome.
Applicants are advised to check Intake Capacity before applying .